My name is Francesco Bognin and i am a wedding photographer based in Verona, Italy, but I work
throughout the entire boot and also abroad.
My photography style is built upon elegance and clarity, both emotional and spontaneous.
It is “fine art photography”, where the pursuit of aesthetic beauty blends together with true emotions and attention to the smallest details, without ever requiring fake constructed poses.
I therefore define my style as Fine Art Wedding Photography, your emotions made in Italy.
I deeply love this genre because I love life and its simplicity regarding the things which I consider priorities: a life made up of serenity and family.
With my photos i want to impress you, make your parents proud and your friends jealous!
I speak fluently Italian and English and I have great experience in all of Italian wedding destinations: you can see some of my services in the most beautiful cities of Italy:
- Wedding Photographer Amalfi Coast (Ravello, Positano, Capri)
- Wedding Photographer Sorrento
- Lake Como Wedding Photographer (also Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore)
- Wedding Photographer Tuscany (Florence Siena and San Gimignano)
- Wedding Photographer Rome
- Wedding Photographer Venice
- Wedding Photographer Verona
And all Italian destination: Umbria, Marche, Sicily, Sardinia and Puglia